Full Set Candles (6)
SNEAKER LAB SNEAKER CLEANER
Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner contains a proprietary biodegradable formula for lifting dirt and stains. The pro-bacterial solution combines non-harmful natural elements with beneficial bacteria to form a revolutionary formula which softens and breaks down hardened dirt. This shoe cleaner and sneaker cleaner works on a microscopic level for a long lasting, deep cleaning effect. The solution is tough on dirt and stains, and at the same time gentle enough to use on all fabrics and materials, including suede, nubuck and leather. Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner solution is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and good for the environment.
How to Use
1. Hold the Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner spray 15 – 20 cm away from the shoe and generously spray the shoe cleaning spray onto the shoe.
2. If cleaning a suede, nubuck or leather sneaker, spray lightly and ensure not to make the shoe too saturated with sneaker cleaning solution.
3. Use the Sneaker LAB Premium Brush to scrub the sneakers. For heavy dirt areas, slightly wet the Sneaker LAB sneaker brush with water and continue to scrub.
4. Make sure to use a dry brush if cleaning a suede, nubuck or leather sneaker.
5. Once cleaned, wipe/ dab the sneaker with a clean cloth or a microfibre towel.
6. Air dry sneakers and repeat the process if necessary.
SNEAKER LAB SNEAKER PROTECTOR
Sneaker LAB Sneaker Protector spray is a water based, non-toxic and eco-friendly shoe protector. This shoe protection spray is absorbed deep into the fibers of the sneaker to repel oils, liquids and dirt. The Sneaker LAB shoe protectant allows you to create a protective layer for shoes whilst still maintaining the color and feel of all types of sneaker fabrics including suede, nubuck and leather. The Sneaker LAB sneaker protector can last up to 12 months.
How to Use
1. Ensure your sneakers are clean and dry.
2. If you’re protecting suede sneakers, be sure to first use the Sneaker LAB Sneaker Brush to brush the material in one direction.
3. Hold the Sneaker LAB sneaker protector 15 – 20 cm away from the shoe and generously spray the sneaker protector spray onto the shoe.
4. Once covering the entire sneaker or shoe with the protective shoe spray, allow them to air dry overnight.
5. Repeat this again for the ultimate waterproof protection for sneakers.
SNEAKER LAB ODOR PROTECTOR
Wondering how to get rid of shoe odor? The Sneaker LAB Odor Protector is a shoe odor spray that refreshes and prevents unwanted foot odor through natural elements and beneficial bacteria. Sneaker LAB Odor Protector is a foot odor spray that actively biodegrades odorous compounds on a microscopic scale, eliminating odor producing foot bacteria whilst releasing odorless CO2 as a by-product.
How to Use
1. Remove both inner soles from sneakers. In some shoes and sneakers, this isn’t possible. But don’t worry, you can still use the Sneaker LAB Odor Protector in your shoes.
2. Lightly spray the inner soles and the inside of sneakers. Be sure not to saturate the sneakers with the shoe odor spray.
3. Allow the shoes and sneakers to air dry. For best results, allow the solution to work for up to 6-8 hours.
4. Repeat the process if necessary.
SNEAKER LAB LEATHER CARE BALM
The Sneaker LAB Leather Care balm is a formula that combines proprietary nutrients and sealants to nourish and protect leather. This leather shoe care product is a water based, non-toxic solution that provides the best protection for leather sneakers. Formulated specifically to protect leather shoes, the Sneaker LAB Leather protector UV protects, nourishes and shines whilst creating a water resistant layer for leather sneakers, keeping them fresher for longer. All Sneaker LAB Premium Shoe Care products are made in South Africa and are environmentally friendly.
How to Use
1. Ensure your leather shoes or leather sneakers are clean and dry.
2. Apply Sneaker LAB leather care balm to a towel or cloth. A microfibre towel would be best to use for this leather care protection cream.
3. Gently massage the leather sneaker with the Sneaker LAB leather care protector cream that has been applied to the microfibre towel.
4. Once you have gently massaged the leather care balm into the leather shoe, leave your sneakers to air dry.
5. For best results, buff your shoe or sneaker to a shine with the Sneaker LAB Shoe Brush or microfibre towel.
SNEAKER LAB SNEAKER WIPES
The Sneaker LAB Sneaker Wipes are essential for an on-the-go lifestyle, because nothings quicker than these quick fix shoe cleaning wipes. Cleaning at a microscopic level, the solution will continue cleaning long after use.
How to Use
1. Open the individually packed Sneaker LAB Sneaker Wipe and wipe the dirty area of your shoe.
2. Don’t forget to recycle the sneaker wipe packaging.